The fanboys get too caught up on who 'borrows' from who these days. Why be so invested in a company that only has a concern of making a profit from your purchases? I could care less. Apple clearly 'borrowed' the notification tray in iOS 5. And you know what? I'm glad they did. It was a much needed feature that I enjoy utilizing on my iPad and I'm hoping they borrow even more features.
Here's my list:
1. Application Based Notifications. Assuming Apple releases an update to iOS around the same time they release the next iPhone, this is a must have. Android allows you to choose the notification for each App. I can silent Email notifications, vibrate my Galaxy Nexus for SMS, choose a ringtone for Facebook messages, and so on.
2. Larger screen. Yes. Please. The current 3.5" screen on the iPhone is teeny-tiny compared to most Android devices on the market. When it comes to screen size, bigger is definitely better. I couldn't even imagine using a Smartphone with such a small screen as the current iPhone.
3. Widgets. A great feature to have on your screen. Having content automatically loaded into a Widget on your screen is a great time saver as well as ultra convenient.
4. Free Turn-By-Turn Navigation. This is such a great feature to have on an Android device. It's built right in to the OS. No expensive App to purchase. Should be included in iOS also. For free.
5. 4G - LTE (Verizon). I can only assume this is going to happen since the Third Generation iPad now has this option. The iPhone is too nice to be chugging along at much slower 3G speeds in 2012.